Sunday, May 10, 2009

You all suck

What's the deal? This weekend brings the best riding weather we've seen yet this year, and we had two great rides planned to take advantage. For awhile I even thought we'd see five members of our team out training together. That was likely a tall order, with Mother's Day, travel plans, etc but with both days rides planned we would at least get some time in for everyone.

But where is everyone? Mark showed up yesterday, and we had a great time riding to Lake Roesiger. Crash was supposed to join us but didn't.

Today though, we were supposed all the rest of us ride together, Furnace, Crash, Gerald and me. And no one shows up? What's the deal?!

Well, I can report that the riding was sublime, you all would have had a great time out there. Unfortunately, you all suck.

4 comments:

  1. k - i can't speak for anyone else, but u r 110% correct Guth. no, make it 111% correct. i is suck. BUT i know that... (Gerald, 1st Class, AND Ventoux AND Tuv & Weiss) will back me up that i will be there from here on out (when i pledge myself, which i am doing). SERIOUSLY!!!

    Sorry, sorry, sorry. I PROMISE I'LL SHOW UP TO ALL REMAINING PRACTICES THAT BRS HAS, THAT I CAN.

    Guth. sorry again. i is going to be very, very good though. (you'll be surprised how very good/fast i is going to be. again. i promise you that).

    Lastly - Guth. You do surprise me. In a very GOOD way (hint- you've got goddamn spirit, which i love). Hooah!!!

    tomorrows we is going to get some coffees and everything is going to be 'k'. just like tuv always says...

    Lastly, just one more time... yeah. i do get your point. this weekend was prime riding. i did lose out there totally...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guth, I'm really jealous of you. I would have loved to ride this morning, but what would have happened is, 20 miles in I would have drowned in my own phlegm. Apparently it's not the swine flu but this cold was bad enough to make me miss work for the first time in forever, and stop me from running all week. Still, I was in denial until the end, hoping I'd miraculously recover in time for this morning. After Crash's cancellation, when I heard Spiz was going, I figured you would be better off without me. The loss was all mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put in 40 miles through Oregon farm country. It was a nice day. Except when I had to drop the bull that started running along side me with what looked like ill intentions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw, here's a quick snap from saturday's ride to the lake.
    http://twitpic.com/4vqq3

    ReplyDelete