Wednesday, April 28, 2010

2010 Eugene-Marysville-Mukilteo Open


What I learned at this year's 2010 Eugene Open:

15 lbs of carnitas can feed a small platoon

Exactly where due West lies from Matt & Miranda’s back porch

Betting in denominations of $85 doesn’t rattle theGuth

Ventoux sings in a very lovely natural falsetto

It’s hard to make a living at the net vs Kate (I too discovered my natural falsetto)

Betting the Don’t Pass line in Craps is bad karma

Ventoux bought enough beer to nourish a small platoon

It takes my body about 48 hrs to completely recover from playing tennis

Skirtsteak is a top contender for the 2011 EO


I'm planning on engraving my name on the trophy the next 3 years. Weiss is the class of 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Oy, you can see that toss is about 3 feet away from where it should be. thankfully I had a tennis partner who can play! And, a handsome T-shirt.
    Kate is indeed a fierce competitor at the net! but there was no match for Team Davis that day....

    ReplyDelete