Sunday, July 11, 2010

Island Follow-Up

K - Per Gerald's request...

My only retort would be, Ivar's fish & chips sucks. Not worth a dime and the ride home didn't amplify ride immensely, no, but to be able to ride from door to door is god damn awesome. You need to recognize...

Here's Guth being Guth on Whidbey Island...

Here's SPC Davis in an action photo...

Here's Guth stopping because he can not cross I-90 without a break (just kidding. Probably naming some fern off shore)...

I just want to take this opportunity to give props to Spain. I was very, VERY disappointed with the Netherlands in today's SOCCER match. Dudes played & acted like little bitches. They did NOT deserve to win in my opinion. Keep in mind I know nothing of "football", but those guys looked like they were champs in complaining, rather than playing.

Lastly, Thanks P Ventoux. I go to god damn Pike's Market, and there's a line forever to get into the original Starbucks, and the only place I care about is the Latino salsa market next door!
That, and the Fishermen's Terminal Yukon River Salmon. Damn, can Mi Yong grill god damn fish!!


No comments:

Post a Comment