Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SBS - September's Big Swig


So my google images search for "swig" led me to this pic of Chris Mullin. Why, I don't know, and I really don't care. Chris Mullin is my favorite basketball player of all, ALL time...

September's Challenge. Swig Big, but not as big as Chris Mullin would have done. Each week you must drink at least, but not more than:

1) A six-pack of beer + bottle of wine
2) 2 six-packs of beer
3) 2 bottles of wine

Quantities don't have to be precise, just neighborhood-ish. If this seems arbitrary and capricious, then welcome to BRS monthly challenges!!!

1 comment:

  1. Why is this challenge entitled "Big Swig" when it is all about limiting your WEEKLY intake to a mere 2 bottles of wine or 12 beers per week? May as well rename it "Sober September"...

    ReplyDelete