Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Theoretical Bicycle pt.2

I picked up my finished wheelset from the shop today. They are very pretty, very strong, and quite light (little over 1800gm/pr, if you really care).

Ingredients:
Hope Pro2Evo hubs laced to
Mavic Open Pro rims with
DT Swiss double butted spokes and
black anodized nips

The Beef Wreath, a meatloaf ring with cranberry glaze went along with the wheel-shaped theme for the day. I didn't make it because of the round theme, it just tastes good and I haven't made it in awhile.

Ingredients:
beef
sausage
cranberries
bread crumbs
eggs

That's not everything that went in there, if you really want the recipe I can get more detailed. Also, braised celery is delicious. We should all eat more celery.

4 comments:

  1. Nice Guth, but why the new wheelset? Did something happen or just leveling up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to go back and read part 1, I'm slowing building a new bike. Assembling the pieces for now, frame is still on track for January delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, delayed Christmas... awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Tantalizing, the unveiling is piece-by-piece, almost a tease. Have you picked a name yet? looking forward to the birthing. Not a fan of celery myself, but I congratulate you for tying the wheel to meat wheel.

    ReplyDelete