Sunday, April 28, 2013

No Ouch, God damn it!


Couple weeks ago, both Dyno & I felt like 20 miles kicked our boo-tays. Fast forward two weeks...

Return of the Jedi, right? Increased our mileage 4 miles. No problem. Quality conversation + quality training = 24 miles up/down ferry hill & Forest Park hill...

Excellent run. Look out Pigtails. Look out Vermont 100. We are ready. Gerald, you better not cheat yourself or us. Your crew/pacers will be prepared. I really hope that you will be too...

Finally. 2 activities. For sure. Why is the other activity neglected so much? I feel it's because we are scared of it.

1 comment:

  1. Why/ how would I cheat myself or you guys? Hope that I will be prepared... gee thanks for the confidence. Factors other than preparedness had much more to do with 75% of my failures. I know you probably mean well, and if you meant to inspire me by indignation you're off to a start. Trouble is after the initial F-U I usually react by quitting. Fear plays a role but the other potential reason for neglecting cycling is lack of sleep. Call me on it if you will but some of us need more than 4 hours of sleep.

    ReplyDelete