Thursday, December 26, 2013

Its been a long time? I shouldn't have left you...

...without a dope post to step to?
Normally this is the part where I complain it took me 30 minutes to remember an old burner cell phone # so I could log in on this account, but really that is on me. As to those emails I just bulk deleted from the account...my bad...mostly they are from one really intense dude. Sorry/not sorry.
Busy busy busy. Still its my turn to apologize. I have been absent. And while missing coughing up a lung at the TDM (Corner stone of the grand slam in case anyone is wondering, anyone?) or annoying my wife doing crunches in front of the TV didn't get to me, I totally fucked up this NMN. Totally. No excuse.
My apology? Can't promise this, but will attempt 30 days of posting my favorite youtube music videos (cut off the cable - not a bad thing - right now I'm listening to Stevie Wonder live on German TV in the year of my birth. The denim is amazing.)

The prologue: Kanye West Runaway
Just the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5iA4Zupek
Full 30 minute movie (BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKING ARTIST! DON'T JUDGE HIM! WHEN YOU ARE DONE JUDGING CHECK OUT STEVIE IN GERMANY IN 1974! REACH A HIGHER GROUND!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg5wkZ-dJXA

Anyway. This video is on heavy repeat at hour 70 of the work week. Its dope as fuck, plus its kind of like apologizing to the family that you are neglecting. Also, I don't want my daughter to be a ballet dancer, but if 15 years of devotion and hard work (and parental neglect) could lead to her being En Pointe in a Kanye video (dope as fuck) I might sign off on it (no I won't). Anyway - Come January this is my blog. Then I will no doubt disappear for 5 years and forget my login once again. But I think now that intense dude knows I won't be presenting a paper on gentrification of exurban areas of China in Beijing maybe I'll start using that email address. hotmail.com makes me feel kinda like acid washed jeans. FWIW Stevie's denim is immaculate.

January. The month of music.

Fuck Austin City Limits....Stevie owns Berlin.


1 comment:

  1. DOF indeed. Welcome back Ventoux. I've never even attempted to fuck up NMN and been scoobying songs off everyone else's playlists for years, but they still let me in to the club. I'll be enjoying those tunes on my 48 hour run which starts in…. T minus 15 hours

    ReplyDelete