Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pseudo-Veg March

I do believe this is my first ever monthly challenge. It's not terribly original (did Ocean really do June Bloom?) but I think timely- 1 month until Bataan and 2 until Mt. Si. I suggested 1 month of vegetarianism to Ocean to get things kick-started, like Drynuary. Eggs and dairy allowed, should be a breeze. "How about allowing seafood?" negotiated Ocean. Oh, awwwright. Baby steps.

He was fine with that until he realized this includes chicken broth.
"But that doesn't contain any meat".
"Doesn't matter, a chicken has to die to make chicken broth".
"What about beef broth?" he asks incredulously. "And why is milk allowed? That comes from chickens…"

Nice try Ocean. Well you have 1 more week to consume beef. You're allowed one trip to Dick's Burgers ONLY.

1 comment:

  1. My gut literally says this will feel like a road march with 70 lbs. but I'm always up for a challenge. I'm in, damn it.

    ReplyDelete