Thursday, August 9, 2018

Looking at BRS, and realized I haven't posted yet in 2018. So here's my last seven months:
Two new roommates. Chami & Kuro.
New grandson. Sabastian. 5.5 lbs. (with Swiss Dog)
With Mom
My new hand-me-down bike from Gerald
Back to baby pics. Ocean Jr. with son

Solo:
Scooby- Gerald's new roommate
My newest interest: (look closely, there's a turkey)
I don't have pics of 1st Class' new car, or my new car. Both reliable Japanese products. Looking forward to the 1st BRS Major of the year. The 2018 EO. 8/25/18. Eugene, OR, USA.


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to proud dad and proud grandpa both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! Best Mountain Bikes Under 500

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible Article it its truly instructive and inventive update us as often as possible with new upgrades. its was truly important. much obliged. buy igf1 lr3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly welcome the sort of points you post here. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing us an incredible data that is really useful. Great day! CompanionLink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnificent delineated data. I thank you about that. Undoubtedly it will be exceptionally helpful for my future ventures. Might want to see some different posts on the same subject! google calendar in outlook

    ReplyDelete