Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gut Check

Just wanted to take a moment see how everyone is doing this month. Well, I hope. Oh, and I wanted to share a few pictures I took recently.






Here's some baby backs, they're only midway through the 3 hours they spent over the smokey coals.










Baby back money shot!







We skewered some chicken after it marinated in teriyaki all day. Sticky sesame garlic flavor through and through.









What's this? How did this photo get in here?










We also skewered some prawns and sea scallops with a lime/garlic/sake marinade.




The beef ribs were tasty too, they spent most of the day in a warm oven then just the last few minutes over the hot coals to establish a nice bark.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE MEAT. IT'S TRUE. I really, really wish I could eat it ALL the time. That is all...

    ReplyDelete