Sunday, March 7, 2010

Flotsam And Jetsam



Items left behind at rental house:
-1 Pair Mandals
-1 Sweatshirt; blue with some tropical destination in it. Not as cool as this.
-1 REI sleeping bag.
-1 Round skillet (on that note, did anyone pack an oblong skillet. Guth is missing his and we did not see it in the house on our final sweep. HE CAN NOT MAKE OBLONG PANCAKES WITHOUT IT PEOPLE!!)
-Pack of CD's including Grateful Dead, Someone giving their fans the finger (but not this guy), some unlabeled and quite possibly illegally bootlegged CD's, and a Jermaine Dupri CD (I would mock the owner of this CD were I not such a shameless R Kelly fan myself)
-Food items. They have been eaten or put in my pantry. Too bad for you.

That it. I think. I don't know. maybe there is more, but this caffeine isn't working too well.
Crash can pick it up when he visits in April. If you need your mandals before then let me know and we'll figure something out.

1 comment:

  1. I have a shirt just like that wolf one, but with polar bears on it...

    ReplyDelete