Thursday, September 27, 2012

FRIENDS

So first things first...

Ennui tried to post on the blog. Well done! Yet, he ended up commenting, anonymously, in a comment because he forgot his Google password. Well done!

So here's his intended post:

So true and worth hiking on the beach and listening to the Andy Rooney of rock'n roll for countless hours to appease your strange fascination with him.

Here's a link:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2012/09/18/_i_m_dreaming_of_a_white_president_randy_newman_talks_about_his_new_song_.html


So next things next...

God damn. Sometimes, I feel so alone. Other times, I feel unbelievably blessed. Truth? Reality? I am blessed. Way, WAY blessed...

Amazing walk this morning. Just was. Thanks Murtz. Amazing talks with Ennui this past week. Thanks Ennui. Fun soccer watching with Dyno. Even funner walking & talking for coffee.

But, best of the best? Mid-week ride with Gerald. Yup. No doubt...

Tipsys ams is iss nows. Yets, god damn mid week rides are de best!!!

I'm going to wear my helmet when riding a bike, and also take aspirin because my friend tells me to. Since I don't know everything, I'm going to listen to those that care, because I care.

That's how I see how friendship works...






No comments:

Post a Comment