Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Late to the party

Is it too late to sign up for the ab challenge? I got nailed in the gut with the soccer ball last week and when I heard from The Guth about the ab challenge at the weekend I decided next time I am going to make the ball pop from hitting the jagged edge of my abs! Yeah.

I am in a good mood since the softball game I was going to sub for last night was called because of rain. I wasn't looking forward to playing in 35 degree weather with a drizzle. The soccer game Thursday night is going to be nice and cold but can't be worse than the monsoon we played in last Thursday. Knock on wood.

Peace out y0.

1 comment:

  1. Danny,

    Welcome to bike-run-swig. After the Davis Challenge, I know you belong here. (I've seen you swig). It's not too late to get into April's AB Awareness contest. By May 1st, I'm sure your soccer team will be using you as an intimidator. I know I plan on being the office bully by then.

    ReplyDelete