Sunday, January 17, 2010

JJ - DADAPTT


What's the perfect remedy for a post-Army PT Test in the rain? A bowl of pho of course! Week One, I survived my OSIOS test, and completed my DADAPTT this week with the Murtzinator and Levi (Sammy Andrejko - Levi can max the run). Where I really got smoked was the next morning with Gerald, jogging 16.5 miles all around Seattle. I've got to admit, after this 2nd PT test, I didn't feel like I was going to die. Progress...

What's up for Week Three? PUPU&MPU (push-ups, push-ups, and more push-ups). It's the only requirement that I need to complete for JJ, but mostly my body forgot how to do them. Team Joe Camel, you are probably way behind in training, so my advice is to ditch your training for the physical challenges at DC, and focus mostly on the spiritual challenges. It's your only chance...


No comments:

Post a Comment