Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pitchers and Catchers


So in just a few weeks, MLB's pitchers & catchers need to report to Spring Training. Likewise, I'm officially declaring the start of BRS' Biking Pre-Season. So over the next few weeks, square-away your bikes and get out and start riding off the winter cobwebs. After the DC, we'll definitely start getting in some good rides. My wish list? Everett to Olympia, Mukilteo to Anacortes, and I'd love to try the North Cascades Hwy.

Here's a pic from my D2D(lv) ride this morning. It's so hard to get out when the scenery is so ugly.

3 comments:

  1. "My wish list? A My Little Pony in purple, All of the Bratz dolls, some short shorts from Abercrombie and Fitch, and I'd love to try kissing a boy for real!!!"

    /Fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAAAAAANG!
    Grand Slam (I liked you better as C. de Ventoux), everyone knows Abercrombie and Fitch are so yesterday.
    I actually wish I was doing D2D(lv)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wish is my command. So are you saying that Crash is shopping at Forever 21 these days?

    Good start to the season though, got my first flat in years Monday night.

    ReplyDelete