Saturday, April 12, 2008

Attention Eugene Half Marathoners!


Almost didn't make it out of Chicago this weekend.  I have always flown United Airlines the past 13 years.  The one time I switch, the FAA decides to inspect American Airlines' fleet.  Go figure.  Anyways, my flight was one of the few that wasn't cancelled.  Wouldn't have mattered, had my flight been postponed, I would have simply done some crunches, leg lifts, or bicycles in the terminal to kill time.  

So what's up with the pic?  While y'all were laboring at your jobs Friday,  I decided to put in a training run for the Eugene Half.  That's right.  If you look closely, the sign says "Welcome to Indiana".  I ran to the next state.  Oh Chris, go ahead and concede that extra BRS point now.


3 comments:

  1. Does Chris know your folks live like 5 min away from Indiana?

    Cutters, please send me your T-shirt sizes, who are doing the Eugene half.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 04-12-2008 = 1100, stop.
    I concede nothing, stop.
    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to 1up you and all, but I'm riding to the next country on Friday. And I don't live very close to the border (heck, I don't really even know the way yet).

    ReplyDelete